WhatsApp is the chatting app which dominate the Text Messaging and Audio calling platform on Mobile phones with significant margin. Recently, it has also added video calling feature. There are over three billion mobile users globally, while when talking about WhatsApp, it has not less than billion users.
Although this app has got much importance in our communication world but there are also some shortcomings that keep you up for finding solutions. One issue for users is that WhatsApp doesn’t provide any option to run multiple accounts. You can use only one WhatsApp account on one phone even if 2 accounts are your requirement.
There are many reasons for the demand of using 2 WhatsApp in one phone or tablet. Like some professionals keep their personal life separate from the professional life. So they need multiple WhatsApp accounts to keep the contacts separate. Another reason could be that users want two WhatsApp accounts in one device because they own Dual-SIM Supported phones.
However, below I wrote down a most simple way to get 2 Whatsapp in one Phone or Tablet. I’m sure it won’t take more than 5 minutes to complete the process.
How to Run 2 WhatsApp in one Phone or Tablet
The solution we are going to use to get 2 Whatsapp in one Phone or Tablet is a container app named Parallel Space Multi Accounts.
Parallel Space is now popular app with about 50 million downloads by the users who run multiple accounts of their apps like WhatsApp, Imo, Skype, Viber, BBM etc. at the same time. This app is capable to run almost any app in 2 instances. It also hide the apps for the users from prying eyes with the use of incognito installation feature.
In order to have 2 WhatsApp accounts in one phone or tablet download Parallel Space from Google Play Store or grab the APK File. However, if you want two WhatsApp on tablet then first you need to know that WhatsApp is not officially supported for Tablets and secondly Parallel Space is also not supported on Tablet devices, that’s why you can’t download both apps from Google Play Store.
But fortunately you can choose an alternative way to download and install WhatsApp on Tablet. And, if you already have WhatsApp installed then you are good to go. While to download Parallel Space on Tablet read this article.
Now follow the steps below:
- Open the Parallel Space Multi accounts app after the installation on your android device.
- At first, you will see an empty app Tray like this
- Now tap on the Add apps option from the bottom and add WhatsApp from the app.
- See if WhatsApp is added to the app list and open it in Parallel Space Multi accounts.
- Now Enter secondary number to verify the second WhatsApp account running under Parallel space. Wait for the code to receive.
- All the steps are same for making a new WhatApp account. However if the number you have entered is on separate phone then WhatsApp won’t detect the code automatically. You have to enter the code manually. Your new account in WhatsApp will be created once you enter the verification code.
- After verification of new WhatsApp account you can run it as a second WhatsApp on your device.
- You can also add it as Shortcut in homescreen.
That’s it you have now two whatsapp accounts in one mobile. One whatsApp is official and second is in the parallel space. The WhatsApp in Parallel Space is the copy of the same WhatsApp app. For more details on using Parallel Space for multiple accounts of any app read the article: How to run Multiple Accounts of any App Simultaneously
There’re many other tricks to run multiple WhatsApp or 2 Whatsapp in one phone but you won’t get them as simple as this is. The third party apps like OGWhatsApp and Whatsmapp Solo will compel you to delete the old account first to complete the process.