PC gamers who own Android devices are also looking for the ways to play PC games on their tablets to utilize mid size screen for PC gaming entertainment on the go. So, in this article you will find a simple way to enjoy your PC gaming titles on Android Tablet. You can play PC games on any android tablet whether it’s Samsung Galaxy Tab, LG GPad, Lenovo, Xperia, or Nexus Tablet. I’m sure it would not take more than 5 minutes to complete the process.
You may also like: Play PSP Games on Tablet or Smartphone
What do I need to play PC games on Tablet?
You need these things in order to play PC games on Tablet or smartphone.
- Android device running android 4.3 or higher
- PC with Good hardware specs including Core 2 duo and Game Card with DirectX 10.1 hardware support.
- Remotr app installed on your tablet and Remotr Streamer on PC.
- Stable internet connection is required for on the go play.
What is Remotr and how does it works to play PC games on Android device?
Before getting started I want to write down a few words about the remotr app. Remotr app is developed by RemoteMyApp. The app is also available for iOS platform. It provides the way to play your PC gaming titles with high quality streaming on any android device whether it’s phone, tablet or TV.
The app makes you able to play certain PC games on the go with the onscreen remote buttons. It has been made with the aim to play almost every PC game right on your tablet or phone, The popular gaming titles include League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Carry’s Mod, Unturned, Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Fallout 4 and Warframe. While the experience varies from game to game, it’s a great platform to enjoy PC games on the go.
Developers claim that it is built to render smooth streaming and short reaction times for even the most graphic intensive games. You can customize and configure controls, utilize an accelerometer feature to control your PC games, and use bluetooth or OTG gamepad, Keyboard or Mouse. You can connect multiple devices at the same time and play local co-op PC games on tablet with friends.
How to Play PC games on Tablet or Phone: Installation and Setting Up
Installation of Remotr is easy and simple. You won’t need root access to play PC games on Tablet or Phone. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all make sure you are connected on the same WiFi network if you want local PC access. Your internet connection should also be enabled.
- Install Remotr Streamer on Windows PC from remotrapp.com.
- Open it and create account.
- Login into your remotr account.
- Now, download Remotr app from Google Play Store on your tablet.
- Open the app on tablet at the same time.
- Login into your remotr account in tablet with same login credentials.
- Now the app will detect the PC automatically if your PC and tablet is on the same network. You will see computer list at app Home screen, while if app doesn’t detect the PC then make sure that your firewall isn’t blocking Remotr.
- If you wanna play your PC games via internet then add PC manually and enter the IP address shown in the Remotr desktop application.
- Add the game from PC to the Games section if any game doesn’t show automatically.
- Now launch the game and Enjoy!
- But it’s not finish yet as you have to add controls. So configure On-Screen remote buttons according to your need. There are plenty of control options that you will find.
- You can also use bluetooth or OTG gamepad, Keyboard or Mouse
- You can configure settings as well for more optimized gameplay.
Playing over Local WiFi connection will give more smooth gameplay of Windows PC games on tablet as compared to playing over Internet. The super charged games with slower turn-based gameplay allows the app to acquire and constitute the frames it dismissed. So the experience deviates from game to game but Remotr app proved itself a great platform to enjoy PC games on any android device.