A few days ago we reported a price-cut of Samsung’s 2-in-1 Windows Tablet Galaxy Tab Pro S on Amazon, and now, we get a premium model with Gold edition by the company having Golden price tag at all.
Previous week, Galaxy Tab Pro S White version got a price cut from $899.99 to $747.99, while black model’s price got down to $797 from $899.99. Both variants have 4 GB RAM and 128GB internal storage but Samsung’s new released Gold Edition comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage. The specs don’t end here as it has also gold-colored keyboard cover and gold tablet case as well. Along with the upgraded features the price of the Golden edition also bumping at $1000, which is over $250 up on white model. You can find out Gold Edition of the Galaxy TabPro S on Best Buy and Samsung.com.
Most of the specs are same and it comes with important components including detachable Keyboard unlike Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet. The tablet supports digital pen and have high resolution display.
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Gold Edition Specs
Following are the specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Gold Edition;
- 12 Inch Super AMOLED full HD display having 2160×1440 resolution.
- 2 GHz Intel Core M3 Processor.
- Windows 10 Home as default OS.
- 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage.
- 5 MegaPixel Rear Camera along with 5MegaPixel Auto Focus which have capacity of 4x Digital Zoom and full HD video recording capability of 1920×1080.
- Supports S Pen and comes with detachable Keyboard.
- Battery with 5200mAh tag can run 10.5 hours of video playback.
- Have most of the connectivity options including WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1 and USB C 3.1.
- It weighs 1.53 pound without keyboard attachment.
There is no doubt Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S is one of the top Windows Tablet but the question is, will this new edition succeed to get substantial demand on 10 months old tablet?